Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A little closer

Well things are sent, a house is found, airlines are booked and we are less than 2weeks till we leave... you would think that would mean are ready to go... instead it means we still have A LOT of stuff yet to do. Our house is far from ready to leave for 9 months let alone have someone move into... And then there are all the trips that we have to make before we leave. These will be some of the hardest parts ahead. One trip is to take 2 of our oarrots to their new homes:( I know it will be OK but it is definitely one of the things that I will miss, they are part of the family you know. In addition to these trying trips there are also random miscelany trips to get last minute things and take belongings we aren't keeping elsewhere as well as taking the camper to winter storage. OK that doesn't seem like all that much but look at that list again... OK now I just overwhelmed myself again with all that has to be done still. I know that it will all get done but right now I am tired and I think a night of sleep will help the overwhelmed feeling. Well there will be more to come so keep reading... Night all!
~ Jocelyn

1 comment:

  1. Well, Checked a few things off that list in the past couple days. But still more to do that time to do it. I am starting to adopt the apparent "Alaskan attitude" already. "OK, No problem, it will work out" We will report back on how true that "Alaskan attitude" is when we get there.

    ReplyDelete